Applications for Remix 2017
We hope that everything is going well with your national selection of candidates for REMIX 2017. We would like to kindly take this opportunity to remind yourselves that the deadline for the applications is near, THURSDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2016
Please promote the opportunity to partake in a fashion event during the International Milan Fashion Week when contacting universities and fashion colleges to encourage the best candidates to apply.
REMIX International Designer Award
- Member Associations can enter designers for the REMIX Award from both Women’s and Menswear.
- There is NO limit on the number of designers the members can submit.
- The designer/s will need to complete the online entry form and upload images, in order for the jury to judge their application (link below)
- 10 finalists will be chosen and the finalists’ garments will be showcased during Milan International Fashion Week, February 2017.
- Please note only the designs of 10 finalists will be shown
HOW TO ENTER:
Upload your entries beginning in September in our online form.
- The designer will be required to upload images and information about the designs and designer.
- Designers must have left a design school no longer than 4 years ago.
- It is free to submit.
- Deadline for entries is Thursday 1st December. Please do not send entries to the IFF directly. All entries will need to be uploaded via the link. (IF you have been given an extension please ignore the above deadline)
- Please note that each designer must submit 3 looks. The primary look should mainly consist of fur and the 2 supporting looks may also be a full fur look, or contain fur as a trim or part of an accessory.
- The first preliminary jury stage will take place just before Christmas, with a second stage to determine the finalists taking place in the new year.
We do hope that as many of you as possible enter this year’s competition. If you don’t run a national competition, you can still enter up to 3 fashion designers for the REMIX International Design Award. Please remember that all design schools are allowed to submit their designers.
We look forward to receiving your entries and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.